Friday 6 April 2012

March- April Updates

I know I should update the blog much more than I do but its been a very busy month so I thought I would give you an update:

We have had lots of new members join us on our Facebook page and they all like to share their latest products and offers with us regularly. Its a great way to showcase your work and I share as many as I can. Talking of the Facebook page we have upgraded to Timeline, there are some little bugs with it but hopefully these will be ironed out. You can still post on the page as normal though! This is our current cover photos but I'm hoping to organise something whereby I can showcase certain keepsake artists for a few days at a time, do you think this is a good idea?



The new website is currently in development and we have a few of our most active members have signed up for a 'shop' page to advertise their products which they can sell directly. These shop pitches will be available to purchase very soon but I need to develop the site a bit more first. Here is an example of one of the pitches in progress:


As you can see there will be the various catagories on the left to search through including some aditional ones such as Weddings and Children. If you have a shop page I will add your products to 2 suitable catagories. If you are interested in having a pitch then please email keepsakeartists@yahoo.co.uk and I will let you know as soon as it is available.

I also have the opportunity to write an article about the Guild of Keepsake Artists and I have been asking questions about running a keepsake business and about keepsakes in general and some of the answers will be featured in the article so if you want to get involved make sure you pop over to the facebook page and join in with our discussions. https://www.facebook.com/KeepsakeArtists

That's all I'm going to give away for now but I will post a new blog when I get the website a bit more up to date and we can start organising more pitch places! Keep your eyes peeled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment