1. This is something to put on display and cherish forever. A picture fridge magnet created by Ring of Roses Choose your own photo and message for a completely unique gift. Prices from only £7 plus p&p.
2. What mummy wouldn't appreciate a lovely piece of handmade jewellery, especially if it is hand-stamped with a special message! How about this contemporary piece by Rebekah Heyburn Jewellery which can be fully customised for you!
3. Is your mum an avid book reader and you would love to get her a new book but can't decide what to choose then go for this beautiful bookmark instead by Ingrained in Grain. The heart pendant contains a grain of rice with your own choice of name or message. And it's only £8.50 plus p&p!
4. Words can mean so much so treat your mum to a note she can cherish always. A Few Words create bespoke prints and this one is an example with a little bit of humour!
5. Finally, don't forget the most important thing on Mother's Day, the Card! Create a completely personalised card using your own individual fingerprint from Fingertips, they have a range of cute drawings but this one is bound to be a winner when she opens it!
Mothering Sunday 25/03/12
Please come and visit the Facebook page for more great ideas and to join in the great community of artists and crafters!