Tuesday 29 January 2013

Our New Ambassador

We are pleased to welcome our new Ambassador Marie Guest-McAllister of Dolly Dimples Keepsake, she will be primarily looking after the Paper Crafters but in a couple of weeks she will be running her own events on the page.



Here is a little background information about Marie and how she started Dolly Dimples:

"Dolly Dimples was founded after doing a fingerprint jewellery making course at Clarise jewellery courses. I bought fingerprint jewellery for my husband & wasn't happy with the quality & thought I'm going to do that but give a much better product, stunning packaging & all round better service! 
I networked really well on twitter & Facebook & got in touch with Dannii  Minogue  who then asked me to make a lot if pieces of fingerprint & handprint jewellery for her family! She even contacted me to ask if she could recommend my gifts in her Mothers Day My Daily Blog! 
I then made the 'I love you to the moon & back' necklace which proved to be a massive hit with lots of celebrities wearing it Kerry Katona, Michelle Heaton, Kym marsh, Lorraine Kelly to name a few. It's definitely my favourite to make!
While looking for a word art picture I realised I had a passion to do again, a more complex gift but completely different. In October 2012 I started doing stunning personalised 2000 word art pictures with any design even portraits & believe I am the only person to do this type of work. The interest has been incredible to say the least! It's now progressed into mugs, coasters, placemats, teddies, cushions all with your words & colours! I'm now also putting together Wedding Personalised Stationery & gift sets. Also on the horizon are wooden keepsake plaques & gifts! 
My love for all keepsakes inspires me to make quality pieces at the best possible price!
Working from home if fantastic as my husband is away a lot & it means I can do it around my 2 children. 
Success doesn't happen overnight & takes a lot of work but 1 day I'm hoping to take Dolly Dimples to another level!"




For more information about Marie's work visit www.facebook.com/DollyDimplesKeepsakes or www.dollydimples.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment